DRS is a powerful system integration platform, which can integrate and control multiple types of hardware and software to realize the real environment superimposed on the virtual space environment.
AR immersive simulation environment system is mainly composed of small spacing LED display system, high precision infrared capture system, and AR foreground implantation system. The display system includes LED screens, LED screen splicer, external video module, multi-channel rendering server, and control server, and infrared capture contains an infrared camera, marker point, motion capture software, etc. Foreground implantation includes physical tracking platform, three-dimensional rendering server, synthetic monitor, etc.
1. "Big enough" to meet the shooting needs of multiple cameras
2. "Enrichment", multi-person interaction, and many physical props and virtual implants
3. "Variable", the environment can quickly switch between different background environments, you can use pictures, panoramic pictures, videos, panoramic videos, three-dimensional models and real-time signals as a simulation environment, which is efficient and fast.
4. "Simple", all content is visible in real time
5. "Real", LED screen self-luminous, infinitely close to the display effect of the real environment
6. "Precise", infrared camera, millimeter-level accuracy and ultra-low tracking delay
7. "Hierarchical", AR foreground implantation, to achieve scene rendering effects of multi-level front and rear occlusion and real-time transformation.
8. "True interaction", multi-radar recognition, free and flexible content explanation and interaction