DRS-U-Studio adopts a "U"-shaped immersive physical structure layout. It is composed of a visualized multi-dimensional space constructed by three LED side screens and one LED floor screen. It presents content from a new perspective, maximizes space utilization, and provides diverse content presentations. Many people participate in the interaction, and all participants are completely immersed in an immersive simulation environment surrounded by a three-dimensional scene.
DRS-U-Studio is mainly composed of three parts: a four-sided small-pitch LED display system, a high-precision infrared motion capture system, and an AR prospect implant system. The display system includes large LED screens, large screen splicers, external video modules, multi-channel rendering servers and control servers, etc.; infrared motion capture includes infrared cameras, infrared markers, standard rulers, motion capture software, etc.; AR prospects are implanted Physical tracking PTZ, 3D rendering server, implanted software, composite monitor, etc.
The main screen is 5.5 meters long on each side / the height of the screen is 4 meters / the ground screen is designed to be 7 meters * 5.5 meters。
The simulation environment is intuitively visible
Real three-dimensional display effect
Real-time animation/particle effects
Various ways of interaction
1. Self-luminous simulation environment system, not restricted by the intensity of ambient light, low-brightness and high-gray-scale technology, arbitrary screen size and display resolution
2. Pre-imaging does not key, the pre-imaging technology makes the final result of the shooting picture without post-processing
3. What you see is what you get, the display content of the system is visible in real time, and the back-to-monitor system is mainly used for the back-to-view of various signals on site.
4. Video window: open windows in the virtual scene space of the screen at will to meet the implantation of various video data, and can use pictures, videos, real-time external video screens and other signals to access
5. Movement tracking: The camera can move around at will, and can be used on tripods, rocker arms, Steadicam and many other platforms
6. AR implantation: graphics, virtual characters, three-dimensional animation, three-dimensional sand table
7. The system supports the full-screen touch function, which can realize various interactive control methods such as content triggering, modification, adjustment, and comment by touching the large screen. It can also realize the gesture recognition and definition of the host through the infrared positioning system, and trigger different scenes. Animation and content animation.